[BC] State Licensing

Mario Hieb reader
Mon May 23 23:00:13 CDT 2005

There's more to it than just the word "engineer." Just for fun, read your
states' professional engineering statute (it's usually on the web). It will
open your eyes.

I have no sour grapes, I'm a licensed Professional Engineer and can use the
term "engineer", "professional engineer" or "consulting engineer" in the
course of my business.

Mario