[BC] in *backyards*

Clive Warner clive
Mon May 23 22:25:59 CDT 2005

> If I could get access to the poles, I would
>bang them with a mallet to find the noise, but they're in peoples back
>yards.

Power poles in *backyards*??? Pardon me while I climb back on my chair...
Is this one of those specially American things like, cars that invariably
explode when they fall off cliffs, houses that explode throwing people in
all directions, and guns that never run out of bullets?
I suppose that the same home owners might also have gas storage tanks for
the gas company also in their back yards, and perhaps a personal cell array
like some idiots down the road from me, here in sunny Mexico?
Clive. (Feeling faint.)