[BC] Is broadcast engineering a profession?

khcs@juno.com khcs
Mon May 23 14:05:00 CDT 2005

DANA observed:

>We don't look professional, we don't act professionally and we do work that's BENEATH us!

Yup, I had to learn that the hard way.  If you always show up for work in a T-shirt and blue jeans, you will gat the Rodney Dangerfield Syndrome -- NO RESPECT!  No need to wear a suit and tie.  A pair of khakis and white or tan polo shirt from a discount store don't cost any more than the T-shirt and jeans, and at least you look decent.  If you're dressed for digging ditches, don't be surprised if someone asks you to dig a ditch.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA