[BC] State Licensed Antenna (RF) Peoples...

Burt I. Weiner biwa
Mon May 23 12:32:59 CDT 2005

Contrare...  I meant to say that I know a lot of great antenna (RF types)
that are not "state licensed" or P.E.s but non the less are very good and
have had many successful (FCC) applications granted.

I think the other fellow was thinking that I had meant structural types
since I wasn't very clear in my original epistle.

Burt

At 01:00 PM 5/23/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>From: "Phil Alexander" <dynotherm at earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re:  [BC] State Licensing...
>
>On 22 May 2005 at 13:46, PeterH5322 at aol.com wrote:
>

> > >I know many very qualified antenna people that make a great
> > >deal of money that are not a P.E.
> >
> > True, but they must get a PE to stamp the design.
> >

>Are you saying the FCC will not accept a design unless it is
>stamped by a P.E., even though the work up is perfect and
>the FCC computer agrees?
>
>Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
>Broadcast Engineering Services and Technology
>(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
>Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services