[BC] NFL pleading poverty

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon May 23 09:13:29 CDT 2005

Mario,

Why can't you correctly understand this?  The NFL doesn't get the local
game day coordination for free..anymore.  They PAY the local coordinator
for each game they work.  I am a GDC and I have been paid for every game
I've worked the past 3 years, including playoff and away games.

Please get your facts straight.

MM