[BC] State licensing

Mario Hieb, P.E. mario
Sun May 22 19:16:05 CDT 2005

Good points!

By the way, I don't think a P.E. would be the best license for most
broadcast engineers. Just license them as Broadcast Engineers, with
qualifications similar to the old First Phone.

Also, a P.E. is heavy on theory, and IMHO, the best engineers have a good
balance between theory and practical experience.

Again, state licensing would have +'s and -'s, but it could give broadcast
engineers more control of their profession.

Mario

Mario Hieb, P.E.
Consulting Engineer

36 H St. #2