[BC] Engineering feats of note

Cowboy curt
Sun May 22 07:27:47 CDT 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 06:54, Alan Alsobrook wrote:
> I'm not sure.. I've never been stung by a mud dauber. They seem to be a
> whole lot less likely to sting you. easier to get along with so to speak.
>
> Ron Castro wrote:
>
> > What's the difference between a mud daubler and a wasp or a yellow
> > jacket? I have a feeling that they all sting about the same!

 In my experience, black wasps ( of any stripe ) will generally leave
 you alone, unless you make aggressive moves toward them.
 My dad used to talk kindly to them, and could pretty much pick up
 and move their nests without getting stung.
 Wasps with any yellow on them at all, are pretty aggressive, and will
 fight you for a hamburger, among other things.
 Personally, being allergic to them, and therefore having little tolerance
 for any of them......