Engineering Pest Dispatch (was:Re: [BC] Engineering feats of note)

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat May 21 21:23:46 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/21/2005 1:26:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
larry.albert at murraystate.edu writes:

>    I used the cheap alcohol from the paint department of a hardware store
>  for audio/video heads, general cleaning and spraying wasps; without any
>  equipment problems.

Dish water works, too, cleans things up when you wipe it away, and has no
noxious oderos!

Just add about 4 tablespoons of dish liquid to a spray bottle, then fill it
with water. Flying insect whizzes by... PSSSK! PSSSK! and down it goes! STOMP!
Instant dispatch! :)

I've been using this super-simple technique since the early 80's. 100%
effective! Yellow jackets, too!

Willie...