[BC] Engineering feats of note

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri May 20 08:18:34 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/20/2005 05:32:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ronc at sonic.net writes:

> What's the difference between a mud daubler and a wasp or a yellow jacket?
>  I have a feeling that they all sting about the same!

Just look up "Mud Dauber" on Google, and you'll find quite a few sites &
references. From everything I read, they are non-aggressive, and stings are rare.
They also don't defend their nests very well. They come in different
colorings, but are easily recognized by their very unusual "abdomen-on-a-stalk".

Willie...