[BC] SBE Focus

Kent kwinrich
Thu May 19 16:21:49 CDT 2005

Perhaps I read too much into you email.  If I did I apologize.

And please, I am not as stupid as you are trying to make me.  I know
what _I_ expect out of a professional group.  And **GASP** it may be
different than what you expect.

So please stop it with the "you dont have a clue", "You are Stupid"
crap.  We are not in grade school anymore.