[BC] Did I get lost?

Barry Mishkind barry
Thu May 19 11:52:15 CDT 2005

Hi Art,

It appears you are a Digest subscriber. Both your posts "made it" to the
list, and you should see them in the next Digest. (I'm cc'ing you
individually).

Just a quick reminder to all Digest readers ... it really helps if when you
Reply to a post, to make sure the Subject line does NOT say: "Digest #
so-and-so"  .... that doesn't tell anyone what thread you are responding to.

For that reason, we "trap" such posts, and they get forwarded when
possible. It can take days ...   Your help with this will save everyone
time and work (the manual forwarding).

thanks to everyone!
barry

At 09:42 AM 5/19/2005, Art Lebermann wrote