[BC] long distance service for ISDN

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Thu May 19 09:35:20 CDT 2005

I've been with Verizon the past few months and they
seem to be OK with both intra- and inter-LATA, with a
rate of around $.10/minute and no term commitment.

Several years ago, I used MCI/Worldcom's "Eight Cents
per Minute for Small Business Plan" and simply gave
them all of the directory numbers when I signed up,
without mentioning they were ISDN lines.  However, the
company was late in paying one bill, so they dropped
us.

I agree; you have to be very careful using the 1010XXX
codes on ISDN or you will be shocked when the next
bill shows up!

Mark