[BC] long distance service for ISDN

CBoone CBoone
Wed May 18 20:50:10 CDT 2005

ATT will handle the calls but you must register with their network within
30days of the 1st call or you are locked out..I cant quote rates as they
will vary according to the salesperson you talk with and the contract you
may have to sign.....I recall they being at least 30cents a min per B
channel when I was at ABC...and I don't think they have gone down any....if
much...Fred for in state, you are looking at a different situation...I think
Sprint is handling most of SBC's LD in Texas now....You may want to check
with ATT, MCI and others on their rates....as long as the LD carrier has SS7
connections to the ILEC, there should be no problem....

Chris