[BC] long distance service for ISDN

Mike McCarthy Towers
Wed May 18 12:24:13 CDT 2005

MCI.  We have a group rate which matches our POTS LD rate of MUCH less than
$0.10/min.  Truly stunning when I saw the bill the first time.

If you have MCI now, force them to add your ISDN BRI SPIDS to your standard
LD account.  They CAN DO IT.  You may simply want to give them the SPID#
and NOT tell them the numbers are ISDN BRI's.  To them, a DS0 is a DS0.

MM