[BC] Re: CONTINENTAL 10 KW AM'S TUBE TYPE

CBoone CBoone
Tue May 17 23:30:17 CDT 2005

The 315 is still there @ 1190 (was in 2001 last time I was there
anyway)....but as the backup xmtr (Gates 5 is the new night xmtr)......and
we had a 10KW 316 at KEYH 850...well it WAS there....the box was junk and I
heard the last time anyone tried to fire it up, it blew breakers and arched
internally....so it was replaced by a DX-10...but the CEC was still
supporting the AM dummy load (that xmtr site was scary anyway).

Chris