[BC] Lightning and grounding ... fun for all!

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit
Tue May 17 17:40:45 CDT 2005

>The video seems to support the claims made by lightning prevention
apparatus manufacturers.  Don't let the video
>deceive you; it is a controled demonstration.

Yes, it is in a controlled environment, but it clearly demonstrates the
basic concept of the equipment and it's application. Tthere are many
real-world variables that would add to, or subtract from the effectiveness
of the product when put into use, but I find it to be a valid demonstration.

DaveDunsmoor