[BC] Re: Vanguard

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Tue May 17 06:46:24 CDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/05 12:04:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

>  BTW, if you had the right equipment, the Vanguard was not too bad. All
>  you needed was a wideband scope, an OIB, and an early spectrum  analyzer.
<g>

Agreed on the scope.  I wish I had available any bridge during that  time
period... Was the OIB available then?  If the modulation didn't sound  good and
waveform didn't look on the scope you could retune the final and make  some
difference. Also you could look at the waveform at several places within  the
driver.

As I mentioned I think Phil Alexander can probably enlighten us all on the
transmitter.

Dave
Dave