[BC] Inside Line: Howard Stern "Sirius"-ly turns off

jyrussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Mon May 16 12:43:44 CDT 2005

I didn't so much mean Hyundai as I did a few customers... but I can see
that apparently lots of people are talking about Hyundai and Howard, even
if those people didn't happen to be included in the "sample", which
really seemed odd in it's count anyway... so, how about the idea that
"any publicity is good publicity"?
Is that what's up here?  Do corporations think that much?  How much might
a stunt like this cost them, if they're wrong.  Does Hyundai seem like
the car favorite of conservatives, would all the double think work to
sell units?  why publish any negatives at all?I'm sure you can order a
Hyundai any flavor you like... so I dunno.  I just forwarded the article
to see where it went to on here.

Jason