[BC] Vehicle electrical noise

Scott Todd stodd
Mon May 16 11:57:44 CDT 2005

/
>/I have.....sounds worse than IBOC!! Not sure what
/>/causes it...but its louder off the trailer...the
/>/noise goes down a bunch when passing the cab...
/
I haven't noticed that too much with trucks, but
I have noticed it when driving by, and riding on,
certain city buses. On AM you'll pick up engine whine,
and other functions such as turn signals, etc.
<<

Noticed them both, though I generally don't have to put up with too many buses.  The problem with 18 wheelers is primarily
wheel static.

Scott Todd