[BC] Inside Line: Howard Stern "Sirius"-ly turns off Customers

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Sun May 15 21:45:12 CDT 2005

I just don't buy this scenario. If they're not intelligent enough to know
they'll have access to multiple audio channels and programming options by
subscribing to satellite radio, then they're not smart enough to own a radio
in the first place.

Then, of course, there's the ones featured on Leno's Jaywalking. Sigh. And
we let these people loose to walk the streets?

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS