[BC] Where to get tubes (WAS:...Skywave...)

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat May 14 21:02:50 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/13/2005 10:01:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobmatz at att.net writes:

> yeah....I miss mine and those many hours spent in the schack on HF.  Where
>  do you get the tubes? ...bob

If this guy's still in business (I think he is) try calling Bob McTeague at
(617)643-3567.
In case the # is changed, here's the address:
93 Milton St
Arlington, MA 02174

He sells *thousands* of different types of tubes. (Mostly receiving tubes,
sweep tubes, 6146's, etc.) I see him most years at the local Hamfest, and I have
bought tubes from him several times over the years. None recently, tho.

Willie...
N1NKM