[BC] CW vs Text Messaging

CBoone CBoone
Sat May 14 17:55:18 CDT 2005

The video clip starts a little late though..the text messagers were
introduced as the fastest found in a contest (180+ characters in 60
seconds....hhmmmm that comes out to about 35 wpm in code and the CW team was
maybe doing 20...from what I could copy under Leno talking).....Leno did
make a smart remark about the way they dressed (or didn't!) for the show ;)