[BC] CW vs Text Messaging

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Sat May 14 17:40:15 CDT 2005

They really did! A look of total disbelief! It was funny  :D

Actually, I EXPECTED that outcome! Knowing how fast you can send Morse code.
Assuming the sound I heard was the actual code being sent, I'd say it was
around 15 wpm.

Hey, I LIKED the outfits! Thought it made the whole bit more realistic.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS