[BC] voices

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Sat May 14 13:27:18 CDT 2005

--- CBoone <CBoone at earthlink.net> wrote:
...until a certain song came along:
> "Loving You" by Minnie
> Ripperton....her real high notes kept tripping the
> final plate breaker!! Was
> I glad when that song went out of rotation :)

I was really glad, too... but for a different
reason...

Another '70s song that I understand some AM stations
had trouble with was "Miracles" by the Jefferson
Starship -- that intro also had a lot of high
frequency content.  It would be interesting to hear
some more stories like this -- which records gave your
transmitters fits?

Mark