[BC] computer monitors (was: AM skywave)

Kevin Tekel amstereoexp
Sat May 14 09:02:22 CDT 2005

Glen Kippel wrote:
> Yeah, this monitor is about to bite the dust -- it's so fuzzy I can
> hardly read it anymore.  Gotta get a new one pretty soon.  Saw a nice
> CRT for $79 at OfficeMax the other day, but I think I want to get a
> LCD monitor.

Last year I found a 15" CRT monitor sitting on the curb with a 'FREE' sign
on it.  I picked it up, and it works flawlessly, with excellent picture
quality.  In fact, I prefer it to that of an LCD monitor.  LCDs certainly
have their advantages, but at least to my eyes, image quality is not one
of them.