[BC] AM skywave

CBoone CBoone
Fri May 13 20:23:05 CDT 2005

I think that was a typo Glenn.....should read "repeater" instead of releater
:)
A lot even operate HF.....but most still run the gud buddy 27 MHz band...or
just listen to FM stations as they cruise down the road.....have you heard
the AM noise off an 18 wheeler lately? I have.....sounds worse than IBOC!!
Not sure what causes it...but its louder off the trailer...the noise goes
down a bunch when passing the cab...