[BC] Should Skywave Listening protection continue?

Dale H. Cook radiotest
Fri May 13 18:47:40 CDT 2005

At 06:30 PM 5/13/2005, Scott Fybush wrote:

>Gee, maybe they should stick a 1 kW synchro in East Springfield to fix
>that... :-)

One of the many wallpapers that I use is a split-screen that I put
together. The left side shows the original WBZ towers atop the Westinghouse
factory (although the flat-top antenna had been removed some years
earlier), and the right side shows the present-day WBZ towers in Hull. I
grew up about 15 miles south of the Hull site, and for many years lived
about 20 miles north of the East Springfield site.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting, Roanoke/Lynchburg,
VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI
http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml