[BC] Stew, the harmonic sniffing dog

ltaft@charter.net ltaft
Fri May 13 10:15:38 CDT 2005

> Subject: [BC] Stew, the harmonic sniffing dog
>
> >>He left his mark at more than 400 different transmitters.
>
> You do mean this figuratively, right?
>
> Scott Cason

Lets make that "transmitter sites".  And now I realise that he performed a valuable service free of charge: Ground conductivity improvement.  I wonder if that could be an extra fee?

I never took him into the transmeitter buildings.  He had to sniff every corner and cranny.  Too many things like rat poison or open cabinets for a sweet puppy dog.

Larry Taft  K2LT
T and T Measurements
drakerepair.com
800-687-9161