[BC] SBE

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu May 12 23:12:17 CDT 2005

I some how managed to get 2 from Colorado.. (possibly misdirected at
corporate) I wrote back something to the effect that I didn't think that
we would receive any interference from a site 1488 miles away, but to be
on the safe side perhaps we should have it analyzed. The response I got
from corporate at that point was basically (lilly tomlin voice) "Never Mind"

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885