[BC] Re: Super Modulation and distortion

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu May 12 17:28:50 CDT 2005

You know I'm not sure on this weather it is necessarily distortion or
not. I haven't looked into how different asymmetry devices are producing
their output. But thinking about it a bit, if it's done by actually
shifting the DC level of the wave form, prior to sending it to a AM
transmitter, the recovered wave form would be distorted as a result of
the asymmetry.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885