[BC] White House Just Evacuated

David Reaves david
Thu May 12 17:19:14 CDT 2005

Well, at least the Federal government appears to have been well
warned. Small comfort if you were one of the Washington millions NOT
working for the The White House, Supreme Court or Congress. The D.C.
City government, and the civilian population were for the most part
left out of the loop. Even the mayor (two blocks away from the White
House) says he didn't know about any alert until the whole ordeal was
just about over.

Not sure what they could have done, in any case. Scream, I guess. :-)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/11/
AR2005051100887_2.html
Like they say on the Tube in London, "Mind the wrap...er, gap!"

David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Home of the Award-winning "Ariane Sequel" Digital Audio Leveler

<<