[BC] Should Skywave Listening protection continue?

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu May 12 16:18:32 CDT 2005

Well that's a deep question. As it stands now, if a majority of stations
turn on IBOC at night and we don't worry about sky wave reception, far
more reception is going to suffer. This somewhat makes the sky wave
reception protection a mute point a great deal of ground wave reception
area will be rendered unusable. The noise floor across the AM band will
come up and possibly render analog AM unlistenable.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885