[BC] Caller screening

Fred Gleason fredg
Thu May 12 13:58:14 CDT 2005

On Thursday 12 May 2005 07:27, Guillermo Franco wrote:
> We need to acquire a telephone calls screening system that allow us to
> create a user database.

You may want to investigate:

	http://www.salemradiolabs.com/callcommander/

The beta version (available at:
http://www/salemradiolabs.com/master_download.shtml) is fully CallerID
enabled and will maintain a database of all calls and callers, thus allowing
various actions (e.g. 'block this call', or 'warn about this caller' to be
programmed on a number-by-number basis.  There is also a built-in report
generator that can print various nicely formatted reports for sales and
management.  Versions for both Linux and Windows are available.

Right now, the beta is fully functional on Telos 100 gear (ONEx6, 1A2 and
Direct Interface modules) and the Comrex/Gentner TS-612, and we are a
couple/few weeks away from having full functionality on the Telos TWOx12 and
2101 systems.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|            The first myth of management is that it exists.              |
|                                            -- Heller's Law              |