[BC] SBE

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Thu May 12 07:38:57 CDT 2005

The FCC regulates broadcasters in all areas. Since technical
operations are governed by the FCC and we as employees
or contractors to station owners are responsible for maintaining
their facilities, the SBE is acting on its members behalf to
express opinions, alternatives and methods to make the
practices more efficient and ease compliance with FCC Rules.

Recommendations on rule changes is also an important process
since we in the field can provide the best possible input on the
practical aspects of the trade.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE