[BC] White House Just Evacuated

Kirk Harnack kirk
Wed May 11 23:13:37 CDT 2005

DANA PUOPOLO wrote:
> Prove they aren't....
>
> -D

Oh, the hysteria!

As a pilot and acquaintance of Phil Boyer, head of the Aircraft Owners
and Pilots Association, I very much trust Phil when he said today...

"A Cessna 150 is an extremely small two-seat airplane. Even fully loaded
it weighs significantly less than a Honda Civic. It's simply incapable
of doing much damage," said Boyer. "From what we can tell, these pilots
simply made the mistake of getting lost in some of the most complex and
highly regulated airspace in the country."

AOPA's side of today's "terror" story is here....
http://www.aopa.org/whatsnew/newsitems/2005/050511adiz.html

Kirk Harnack
(weekend Captain at Harnack Airlines)

Harnack Airlines - "We Proudly Boast of an Equal Number of Departures
and Landings."