[BC] NAB Road Show Today

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Wed May 11 18:46:06 CDT 2005

Thanks Mark for the very kind words. I hope we see as many as possible
along the way. We'll be in Albuquerque on Friday at noon. For details,
visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/08-Albuquerque.htm   And in El Paso
next Monday, May 16th. For details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/09-El_Paso.htm

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.