[BC] Lightning and grounding ... fun for all!

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed May 11 16:44:02 CDT 2005

Dave this is a great point. Actually I had discussed it with Barry over the phone last night. Every
time I do get damage from a lightning strike, I look long and hard at what got hurt and why.  Then I

Right now I've got a new site that has been bumped 3 times despite all the traditional grounding
techniques. Each time I  looking hard at the damage and each time I've added something to try to
prevent it. I should also note each time the damage has decreased.