[BC] Charge Dissipation Devices

Mike McCarthy Towers
Wed May 11 12:17:19 CDT 2005

Be careful.  The measurements were of broadband noise energy typically
found in that environment.  Not DC or other nominal sources of any known
stable voltage. A substantial amount of research is needed to quantify the
frequency of the energy being conveyed as well as the voltage before any
type of system to harness it is developed.  Keep in mind THAT energy could
very well turn into a high discharge event quickly.

MM