[BC] Some Satellite Radio Stats

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Tue May 10 15:18:50 CDT 2005

forget rural NE, for about a 2 mile streatch of the Cross Island
Parkway (southbound) just south of the Throgs Neck Bridge at least XM
is unlistenable because of the bank of trees along the side of the
road, and apparently the terrestrial repeaters dont cut it eiter, and
this is all in Market #1.

bern

 Now that