[BC] Jim Cramer: "Radio is Dead"

Robert Meuser robertm
Tue May 10 12:01:57 CDT 2005

I think this is being misinterpreted. Radio IS dead in terms of 1996 style investment and
that is what Mr Hicks is stating. It is also what most of the major owners have stated
one way or another. Regardless of good or bad quarters, the market has matured and the
growth is small and will remain so unless someone pulls a rabbit out of their hat.