[BC] Your site in view

Robert Meuser robertm
Tue May 10 11:07:08 CDT 2005

That is not the point at all. people negotiate interference all the time. Stations are
bought and shut down for the same reason. This is part of the business of broadcasting.
If it works for the owners, it works.

BTW I have spent a lot of time in Chicago over the past year, and on and off since I was
a kid, great place.