[BC] Some Input Needed Re: CBS 400, Mosely TFL-280

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis kc8gpd
Mon May 9 22:51:43 CDT 2005

Well I have come to the conclusion that nobody is interested in these. Well
i am looking at them and then looking at my Ranger 2950 and thinking
Hmmmmm;)

I know the CBS volumemax is a Wideband AM AGC. Does anybody know if it will
do asymetrical limiting? I want to hook it up between my Ranger and Stock
mike and possibly a Turner Plus III in the future. Will this work? I want to
Beef up my AM Audio and Especially my SSB Audio. Also how would i set this
up? I know most HAM/CB Stuff is 600 ohm, but i am not sure if they are
balanced or unbalanced so how would i hook the audio thru the processor.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm just looking to do something worth while
with these.

Also what exactly is the Mosely TFL-280?

Thank You,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries (ULC)
http://www.ulc.org