[BC] LPFM on Xlators

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon May 9 19:15:09 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/09/2005 3:52:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robertm at broadcast.net writes:

> As for appealing to gangs and thugs, how
>  do you define that?

Oh, I dunno... "songs" like F- the police come to mind. "Songs" that call
women B-'es and talk about rape and drugs, etc. You know, the typical "Rap"
themes.

>Would that include a ban on playing Italian music as an
> example?

LOL! Of course not! My wife and I go to Olive Garden now & then. The place
wouldn't be the same without it! ;)

>  Gotta find a way to see past that mod monitor, Willie.

Once again... what does a wiggling meter have to do with anything? ;)

Willie...