[BC] Interesting Phenomena With WWDB 860

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon May 9 14:13:09 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/08/2005 9:36:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tom at bosscher.org writes:

> You can hear the carrier
>  null out and maybe the other side band, Very noticable, and very
>  annoying when driving around. Is this typical of an in line array?

WFIF's is a 3-tower. There is a null that crosses I-95 in Stratford, CT
between Exits 31 & 32. You can very clearly hear the effect. It is very brief,
though, maybe 300 feet wide. It's about 3-4 miles away from the array.

Willie...