[BC] LPFM on Xlators

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon May 9 14:07:54 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/08/2005 8:48:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lfuss2 at cox.net writes:

> I doubt that.  Most of the LPFMs I've heard are run by people who are
either
>  nut-cases or right-wing
>  evangelical religious do-gooders.

As opposed to, what, religious do-BAD-ers?! Come on... which would you
prefer? Child molestors, criminals, gangs, thugs, drunken bums, etc, or "do-gooders"
who actually do positive things in their communities: people who pay taxes,
work hard, love their families, and contribute to Society in other ways?

What would you rather have on the air, a format that appeals to the "soccer
moms" and "little old ladies" or one that appeals to (and reinforces the
behavior of) gangs & thugs?

Those religious nutjobs who literally preach "hate" would *not* appeal to the
"do-gooders", as you called them, they would appeal to useless thugs like the
KKK, etc.

>  I doubt that any of those people are
>  tomorrow's radio
>  professionals.