[BC] Your site in view - Radio Town USA Chicago

Mike McCarthy mre
Mon May 9 09:26:00 CDT 2005

Both of the aux. WGN and WBBM towers are painted.  Both sites are
within/under the approach cone for O'Hare runways 9L and 9R.  They both
pre-date O'Hare by 30 years...  Under no conditions would those towers
be built today...local zoning not withstanding.

MM