[BC] Your site in view - Radio Town USA Chicago

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sun May 8 19:50:08 CDT 2005

On 8 May 2005 at 9:24, Tom Bosscher wrote:

> Alan Alsobrook wrote:
>  >Heck, the paint even looks good on the NW tower.. But can't see any on
> the SE one. If that is a SE one.
>
>     The painted tower is WGN's main tower. My guess is that the
> unpainted maybe an aux AM tower, at a quarter wave length, which may
> have strobes on it.

Wouldn't the aux tower(s) be unlighted, coming within the obstruction
marking "umbrella" of the WGN and WBBM tall towers?

Phil Alexander, CSRE
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037