[BC] Your site in view

KKTY kkty
Sun May 8 19:31:37 CDT 2005

Home Sweet Home...

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=13&X=2339&Y=23672&W=3&qs=%7cDouglas%7cWY%7c

The horseshoe-shaped road in the center of the picture is Riverside Park...
small building on the bottom right is the AM xmtr building and free public
bathhouse (no kidding!)... stick's on the northwest side of the park, but
you can't see it or its shadow.

And KKTY FM's on a windy hilltop @ 5840'...

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=13&X=2283&Y=23653&W=3&qs=%7cDouglas%7cWY%7c

...not much to look at from here, but a great view on a sunny day.

Terraserver's photos are good... I'm bummed that Google's is low res for
Douglas. I'm just absolutely hooked on the Google site over the last month
or so... but I'm a map junkie anyway ;-)

Dennis Switzer
KKTY AM/FM
Douglas, WY