[BC] Your site in view - Roxboro

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Sun May 8 09:24:48 CDT 2005

--- Barry Mishkind <barry at oldradio.com> wrote:
> Where's the diner, Mark?

Barry,

Yes, the famous Domino Diner -- actually not on Domino
Lane, but on Umbria St... I panned this image south,
so the diner is now near the center.  It's lumped in
with a few industrial buildings, look for the cars in
the lot.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=32.24907n,+111.11651w&ll=40.037334,-75.239342&spn=0.008132,0.010664&t=k&hl=en

In my last post, I forgot to mention that the new
American Tower candelabra stick was still under
construction when the Google photo was shot.  The
bottom 200 ft stub is visible near the large
transmitter building on the right side of the picture.

Mark