[BC] DRE: Make any sense to Beancounters?

Craig Bowman craig1
Sat May 7 08:34:17 CDT 2005

I think you underestimate that which DRE could accomplish.  It is IBOC.
This is what I had in mind for IBOC.  This is affordable.  This is
marketable.  This is the right answer.  If you wish to throw away tens
of thousands of dollars go ahead.

Craig Bowman